“Nostalgic. Off-the-beaten-path. Inclusive. Hand-made. Organic. Honest.”
In these words of those I’ve created for, this is the combined experience at Imágemária. It says a lot about everything here.
Someone once told me “fantasy” and “photojournalism” are counterintuitive. To that I say, “Well, why?” It makes perfect sense to those of us who live a total mix of imagination and authenticity. As much as I love conjuring magic, I also love the truest of moments which bring out our humanity — unposed laughter, closed bashful eyes, incorporating one’s weirdest fusion of fandoms into a serious event — because that’s who we are. Portraits should never be superficial, because loving exactly who you are and what you’re about is empowering. It’s deeper than photography. People who don’t like being photographed have become empowered over here.
As a quantum weird person, your own weirdness is visual inspiration for me, but my mission is to state your individuality and enable you to express yourself and feel your own Everything, in your own skin. I’m a subtle geek, but when you pop that balloon it really explodes. Tempt me with wizardry, Halloween, science fiction, anything historically vintage… you’re bound to get more than you bargained for.
Read unbiased reviews where my clients leave unbiased reviews
1. If you’re wacky or traditional, nerdy or not, black, white, rainbow or dragon… if you’re being yourselves, I accept you totally and encourage you recklessly.
2. Pricing: $200 – 350 per hour. Please scroll down to typewrite me for info specific to your event.
3. I ethically work to promote confidence and body positivity by dissuading the editing of bodies. You may make requests (a few of which may be edited credibly), but know that I promote your bigger picture of confidence. Don’t let the other media tell you otherwise.
4. High res unmarked images and print credit for sweet books and wall things come complimentary in all hourly packages!
5. A book in the hand is worth a hundred pics on a cloud. I like books. I admit to my belief that a stack of digital photos do not quite tell a story until they are printed in a book. No obligations, but for big events I get excited to become your personal archivist.
Manda ✨ Inclusive, Fantasy, Witchcraft
🖤 Weddings & Effects Portraiture
🖤 Thematic Fashion
🖤 Handmade Books